Rajeev R. Raje, Ph.D.Professor, Associate Chair, Department of Computer & Information Science
- B.E. Electrical Engineering, University of Bombay, 1984
- M.S. Computer Engineering, Syracuse University, 1994
- Ph.D. Computer Engineering, Syracuse University, 1994
Courses Taught / Teaching
- CSCI 53700 Introduction to Distributed Computing (Fall 2017)
- CSCI 56500 Programming Languages (Fall 2017)
Currently serving as Associate Chair and head of the Graduate Committee, Professor Raje is active in the areas of Distributed Computing, Object & Component-Based Systems, Service-oriented Computing, and Software Engineering. His current and past research has been supported by the Software and Security Engineering Research Center/US Air Force Research Laboratory, the US Office of Naval Research, the National Science Foundation, the Microsoft Corporation, the Eli Lilly and Company, and the Indigo Foundation. He has authored or co-authored more than 100 research publications in various forums, has been a speaker on many different occasions, and also has acted as an organizer for conferences and workshops.
Current and Past projects include:
Assessment of Static Code Analysis Tools
Dr. Raje is a member of the ACM and IEEE.
Honors, Awards and Grants
- School of Science Teaching Award
- IUPUI Trustee's Teaching Award
- J. N. Tata Scholarship
- Anandrao Pandit Scholarship