AboutWe pride ourselves on our interdisciplinary approach, extensive undergraduate research opportunities, professional school placements, and service to our students.
An education from the Purdue School of Science pays off: our students go on to top graduate programs, medical schools, and careers in academia, research, and the private sector.
- IUPUI is the #1 urban research and life and health sciences university in Indiana
- Across campus, collaboration occurs with scientists in IUPUI's 5 medical centers as well as the campus' professional schools of medicine, nursing, and dentistry
- IUPUI attracts dynamic students from more than 146 countries.
- Indianapolis is the 13th largest U.S. city and is also home to prestigious international companies such as Eli Lilly, Roche Diagnostics, and Dow AgroSciences
- IUPUI's student body totals more than 30,000, but the classroom size in the School of Science remains intimate, with a student to faculty ratio of 17:1