Vachik DavePh.D. Student, Department of Computer & Information Science
- Master of Technology - National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur.
- Bachelor of Engineering - Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology (DDIT), Nadiad.
Publications & Professional Activities
- Vachik S. Dave, Mohammad Al Hasan and Chandan K. Reddy. "How Fast Will You Get a Response? Predicting Interval Time for Reciprocal Link Creation" AAAI International Conference on Web and Social Media(ICWSM), May-2017.
- Baichuan Zhang, Noman Mohammed, Vachik S. Dave , and Mohammad Al Hasan. "Feature Selection for Classification under Anonymity Constraint" Transactions on Data Privacy (TDP), April-2017.
- Vachik S. Dave and Mohammad Al Hasan. "TopCom: Index for Shortest Distance Query in Directed Graph" Database and Expert Systems Applications(DEXA), Sept-2015.
- Vachik S. Dave and Kamlesh Dutta. "Neural network based models for software effort estimation: a review" Artificial Intelligence Review, Springer Publication, issue of May-2014.
- Vachik S. Dave and Kamlesh Dutta. "Comparison of Regression model, Feed-forward Neural Network and Radial Basis Neural Network for Software Development Effort Estimation": ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, issue of September-2011.
- Vachik S. Dave and Kamlesh Dutta. "Neural Network based Software Effort Estimation & Evaluation criterion MMRE" International Conference on Computer & Communication Technology (ICCCT), September 2011.
- Vachik S. Dave and Kamlesh Dutta. "Application of Feed-Forward Neural Network in estimation of Software Effort", International Symposium on Devices MEMS, Intelligent Systems and Communication (ISDMISC) - 2011.
- Sunita, Upasana Singh,Vachik S. Dave and Krishan Kumar. "Mobile WiMAX and Comparison with other Wireless Network Technologies": International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCOS) - 2011 (March 17-18, 2011, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India).
- Sankit R Kassa, Krishan Kumar, Sunita, Vachik S. Dave . "Femtocells: Advantages, Challenges, Health Related Issues and their solutions": International Conference on Advances in Computing & Communication (ICACC) - 2011(April 8-10, 2011, NIT Hamirpur, Hamirpur (H.P.), India).