Qin Hu, Ph.DAssistant Professor, Department of Computer & Information Science
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, The George Washington University, 2019
- MS in Computer Science, Beijing Normal University, 2017
- BS in Computer Science, Beijing Normal University, 2014
Courses Taught / Teaching
- CSCI 49000/59000 Topics in Computer Science: Wireless and Mobile Security
- Wireless and mobile security
Publications & Professional Activities
Selected Publications (A full list on Google Scholar)
- Qin Hu, Shengling Wang, Peizi Ma, Xiuzhen Cheng, Weifeng Lv, and Rongfang Bie, "Quality Control in Crowdsourcing Using Sequential Zero-Determinant Strategies", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 2019.
- Qin Hu, Shengling Wang, Chunqiang Hu, Jianhui Huang, Wei Li, and Xiuzhen Cheng, "Messages in a Concealed Bottle: Achieving Query Content Privacy with Accurate Location-Based Services", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2018, Vol. 67, No. 8, pp. 7698-7711.
- Shengling Wang, Qin Hu, Yunchuan Sun, and Jianhui Huang, "Privacy Preservation in Location- Based Services", IEEE Communications Magazine, 2018, Vol. 56, No. 3, pp. 134-140.
- Chunchi Liu, Yinhao Xiao, Vishesh Javangula, Qin Hu, Shengling Wang, and Xiuzhen Cheng, "NormaChain: A Blockchain-based Normalized Autonomous Transaction Settlement System for IoT-based E-commerce", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, October 2018.
- Di Yao, Chao Zhang, Zhihua Zhu, Qin Hu, Zheng Wang, Jianhui Huang,and Jingping Bi, "Learning Deep Representation for Trajectory Clustering", Expert Systems, 2018.
- Qin Hu, Shengling Wang, and Xiuzhen Cheng, "A Game Theoretic Analysis on Block Withholding Attacks Using the Zero-Determinant Strategy", IEEE/ACM 27th International Symposium on Quality of Service (IWQoS), 2019.
- Cheng Zhang, Honglu Jiang, Yawei Wang, Qin Hu, Jiguo Yu, Xiuzhen Cheng, "User Identity De-anonymization Based on Attributes", International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications (WASA), 2019, pp. 458-469.
- Shengling Wang, Chenyu Wang, and Qin Hu, "Corking by Forking: Vulnerability Analysis of Blockchain", IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), 2019.
- Qin Hu, Shengling Wang, Liran Ma, Rongfang Bie, and Xiuzhen Cheng, "Anti-Malicious Crowdsourcing Using the Zero-Determinant Strategy", IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2017, pp. 1137-1146.
- Qin Hu, Shengling Wang, Liran Ma, Xiuzhen Cheng, and Rongfang Bie, "Solving the Crowdsourcing Dilemma Using the Zero-Determinant Strategy: Poster", ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), 2016, pp. 373-374.
- Jianhui Huang, Qin Hu, Jingping Bi, and Zhongcheng Li, "Stackelberg Game Based Incentive Mechanism for Data Transmission in Mobile Opportunistic Networks", International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications (WASA), 2016, pp. 377-388.
- Qin Hu, Shengling Wang, Rongfang Bie, and Xiuzhen Cheng, "Low Price to Win: Interac- tive Scheme in Cooperative Cognitive Radio Networks", IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2015, pp. 7546-7551.
- Publicity Co-Chair: Blockchain-2019 Symposium
- Program Committee Member: Blockchain-2019
- Reviewer of journals: IEEE Internet of Things Journal, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Computer Communications, IEEE Internet Computing, CCF Transactions on Networking; reviewer of conferences: Globecom 2019, Blockchain 2019, CloudSummit 2019, WASA 2019, INFOCOM 2017