1. Choose matrix size from the drop down menu.
2. Enter the value of each cell of the matrices (cell value limited to two digits). Alternatively hit the "Load Default Values" button to fill the matrices with default values.
3. When done, hit "proceed" to go to the next screen.
4. In the next screen choose the animation speed from the drop down menu.
5. Hit "Next" to run animation step-wise or "Run" to execute it completely.
NOTE: The script shows the working of SUMMA algorithm sequentially. The animations here shows all the communications and calculations happening in a sequential manner, i.e., all the work done in a given processor is shown completely before moving on to the next processor. But in reality the work done in all processors occur parallely. This approach of showing the work done in a sequential manner helps better understand the communications and calculations that occur within each processor.